Monday, March 20, 2006

I Can't Stand Tom Cruise.

Tom Cruise (allegedly) refused to promote Mission Impossible 3 if Comedy Central (Comedy Central and Paramount Pictures are both part of Viacom) re-aired the episode of South Park mocking Scientology.

Comedy Central is not going to re-air the episode of South Park mocking Scientology.

I hope M.I. 3 tanks in the box office. I hope Parker and Stone release some sort of statement. I don't always like South Park. There have been episodes that I have found quite upsetting, but no matter what, I like that they do what they do.

I wasn't planning on seeing the movie, but now I really, really want to encourage people to boycott it.

I really really wish Tom Cruise would shut up. He has absolutely so sense of humor.

BAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home