Thursday, March 02, 2006

Another baby posting...tired of them yet?

I don’t want to be one of those women who cannot talk about anything but her children. I could talk about the recent Dick Cheney hunting thing (and maybe I will, later). I do have conversations about other things, with my husband, mostly. Thankfully I have not become one of those wives who refer to their husbands as “Daddy” all the time. So far, I have only called him “Daddy” when talking directly to Sam.

Having made the above statements, I am now going to talk about my child.

He’s amazing. All this kid does is sleep, fill diapers, chew on my breasts, stick out his tongue and wiggle (between writing this post and publishing it, he pushed himself up with his arms during tummy time...Husband and I freaked out) .

He fell asleep on my chest the other day and I started to cry. He’s so small and soft and warm. His little back was slowly going up and down as he breathed and I was overwhelmed with how much love I feel for this little tiny person. This little tiny person that my husband and I made. He blows my mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger dillyweed said...

Oh my gosh. Don't you just love that moment when they fall asleep on your chest and the world seems to stop in that instant? My favorite part of the day is when my son snuggles close to me and I just soak him in. He is so active - it doesn't happen much... but when it does, I fall in love all over again. (sigh)

p.s. don't stop with the mommy posts, I love them!

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home