Sunday, October 30, 2005

In the last year:

What do I want to do with my life? I don't know! Freak out! American media is kinda fucked up. My husband's going to die and I am sad. Wow, my friends are having kids. Boston is nice. I like comic books. I don't like school but I think I have to go back. Fine, I'll go back. Some people's breakups are funny. These blogs are cool. My husband didn't die but our marriage is having problems. We should move. Man, I feel lousy. Holy crap I'm pregnant! Freak out! It's pretty fucking hot this summer. I still feel lousy. Freak out! I feel much better. I like this porch. Our country doesn't appreciate mothers.

Also, I'm not going back to school, not now anyway, I'm going to stay home with my son, and maybe go back to work when he's a little older if I want to or we need me to. My husband is healthier than he's been in years.

I want to thank some of you for reading, responding, having cool blogs, and the like:

Christina
Cyke
Dorian
Kevin
Maureen
Mella
Mer
Midnight Arrow
Pauly
Rick
Sam (duh)
That Other America


And anyone else that I may have forgotten. If I did, I am sorry.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Church said...

HAPPY BLOGANNIVERSARYWEEN!

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a pleasure reading your blog. I always like checking in now and then and seeing what the interesting people are doing these days.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Keep up the good work. Best of luck.... to you!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home