Sunday, January 15, 2006

Grrr...

So...the money was on my son arriving on the 9th. Several people I know are out a few bucks, as it is the morning of the 15th and he is not yet here.

His official due date is tomorrow, the 16th. By lovely coincidence, this is also Sam Costello's birthday. If you read this around the date of publication, hop over to Dark But Shining and wish him a happy 29th Birthday (hee hee hee...he'll be 30 in a year).

I am digressing.

This post is going up at 6:30something in the morning because I have not been able to fall asleep yet. I have not been able to fall asleep yet because I am massively uncomfortable and no matter how exhausted I am, cannot get into any position that will allow me to rest.

I am so huge. I have gained fifty pounds since becoming pregnant. The doctor thinks that the baby is between 8 and 9 pounds. I really am not worried about weight loss after he is born. I was kind of thin to start with, so even if I only lose half of the baby weight I'll be happy. What bugs me is that this extra weight is all in one place and it is making everything so damn difficult.

Sigh.

I really want my son to get here. Not just for reasons of being able to see my feet and lie down in comfort. I just want to have him here. I've been waiting for him for so long, I want him to get out here.

I say that now. A week from now, when he's screaming at 2 am, I may want to put him back.

Oh, please GOD let him be here in a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home