Thursday, May 12, 2005

AH HA HA HA FINALLY!

Considering I haven't been able to get into my account in three weeks, I would guess that no one is around anymore.

There has been a LOT happening here, but as I am at work, I will have to go into details at another time.

Take a fun quiz:

Novice's last few weeks have involved the following:

a. E Coli
b. Laptop fried and had to be sent back to Apple
c. Husband had major surgery
d. E Coli AGAIN
e. Found gorgeous apartment 1 mile from office for ridiculously wonderful price.
f. ALL OF THE ABOVE!

Since I still have no computer, my blogging will be restricted to lunch breaks at work for a while. I think it sucks that my last post before this period of antibiotics and plans to move was merely about the trailer for the latest Star Wars movie. It really should have been more profound. Or more poetic. Or funny.

Well...I am back for anyone who cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home