Sunday, April 24, 2005

Heartbreaker

This afternoon, my Beloved and I ventured out. We went to see "Fever Pitch" with our best friend's parents. Very fun.

There was a trailer for "Revenge of The Sith", and damned if it doesn't look really good. I remember though, I thought that about the first two...

I am so, so afraid it's going to suck. Oh, what if it sucks worse than the second one? I don't think I could bear it. I know I'm going to go see it in the theater. I know Husband and I will go, I'll get all goose-bumby as it begins...and I will probably walk out at the end muttering about the two hours I'll never get back again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wife and I saw "The Interpreter." It was pretty good. It had been ages since we'd seen a movie because, in our opinion, there hadn't been anything worth seeing in weeks.

I, too, am pretty excited about the new Star Wars movie. I can't help myself. The Emperor has always been a favorite of mine. When that lightsaber comes out of his sleeve, the geek inside of me can barely be contained.

I hope we're not disappointed.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home