Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Break Up Stories: Novice's Husband

My husband has several stories of his adventures in dating, prior to meeting me. This is my particular favorite, as he is still unsure as to whether or not he was dumped:
---------------------------------------------------
Boy meets Girl. Boy thinks Girl is really cute. Girl seems to reciprocate these feelings. Boy asks Girl to movie. Boy and Girl see movie, end up talking for hours afterwards. Boy thinks this is great! Boy and Girl have several more dates, movies, lunches, etc. Boy thinks of referring to Girl as his "Girlfriend" but wonders if maybe it's too soon for that, as they haven't really clarified the relationship. Then Girl drops a bomb, of sorts.

"See, here's the thing..." says Girl "I have a wife."

She has a whaaaaat? Thinks Boy.

"Well, not a wife, exactly, but I live with a woman, and we're in love, and I'm a lesbian, and I don't think you and I should see each other anymore."
---------------------------------------------------

Ah! College love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home