Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Break Up Stories: Bon Jovi Rocks!

This guy has put some really sad music on in the office, and for some reason, I'm thinking about Valentine's Day. Everyone always shares their really romantic stories around this time of year, and while I have those, I thought it would be interesting to see what kind of breakup stories people can offer. I am encouraging anyone who wants to to contribute. Something funny, something sad, something truly bizarre.

Here's the first one (which is not mine...told to me by a co-worker).

Sometimes a rational, intelligent human being will be involved with someone who is wrong for them in every respect. This guy's girlfriend was so completely stupid and irritating, and he was desperately infatuated with her. She was a total Drama Queen who drove his friends and family insane with her demanding nature. Yet when she broke up with him, he weepingly tried to get her back. After several phone calls and much pleading on her answering machine, she agreed to talk to him.

Mid-plea, The Drama Queen cut him off and said

"(Big Sigh) Shot through the heart, and you're to blame. You give love a bad name."

After that he made a face and said "Ohhh...okay, I don't want to go out with you anymore, either." and hung up. Then he turned to his friends and burst out laughing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My ex-fiancee dumped me for the girl who lived upstairs whom he was "diddling" behind my back. Oh, and now I found out that he married her.....oh, and the last time I went to visit him (he was at school in New Orleans), there was one day during the week that he told me that he needed me to go someplace else so he could "get some homework done". Well, a few hours later he came to pick me up (one of his roommates was driving) and he was completely hammered. Thinking about it, I think he was hanging out with the girl upstairs while he sent me out.

(true story) Sure it's not too interesting, but kinda stupid at the same time.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home