Monday, December 13, 2004

Christmas Party

I went to a party last Saturday night (no need to insert Lita Ford). Every year at Christmas time, my college buddies throw it as a little reunion. Now that we live all over the country, this is (for some of us) the only chance for some of us to see each other for an entire year.

I can't believe how one party with people I've known for slmost eight years be equally so much fun and so surreal. So much of it was just like college. The apartment had much better decor, and one of us was massively pregnant (not me), but it was the same jokes, the same stories, and that same relaxed laughter at things we thought we had forgotten. Things we hoped our ex significant others had forgotten.

It was the closest to normal I had felt in so long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home